3M™ Window Films improve property value, appearance and:
- energy efficiency while enhancing your building’s appearance.
- give windows a uniform look without the clutter of drapes and blinds.
- make your building more attractive to tenants.
- allow for more usable space in the building.
3M Window Films improve comfort and:
- stop much of the sun’s heat from entering your building.
- reduce heat loss in cooler climates.
- prevent areas near windows from becoming hot and cold spots.
- reduce temperature imbalances throughout your building.
- control the amount of bright sunlight entering a window.
- can reduce eyestrain and fatigue associated with glare.
- reduce the number of tenant complaints regarding comfort.
3M Window Films reduce HVAC operational costs and:
- sharply reduce the amount of solar heat entering your building.
- provide energy savings of up to one ton of AC for every 100 sq. ft. of sunlit windows.
- extend the life of HVAC systems by saving wear and tear and associated maintenance.
3M Window Films improve safety and:
- their shatter-resistant protection can significantly reduce personal injuries and potential liability.
- offer added protection against wind, water, violent weather, explosion and accidents.
- seal out most wind and water, even when glass is broken.
- meet ANSI Z97 and CPSC glazing standards.
3M Window Films reduce damage caused by fading and:
- reduce heat, ultraviolet and visible light — the main contributors to fading.
- help maintain the appearance of carpeting, woodwork and furnishings.
- keep the interior of your building looking newer longer.