Safety & Security
3M™ Window Films improve safety and:
- provide added protection against wind, water and violent weather.
- protect against potential burglaries.
- offer protection from blasts.
- meet ANSI Z97 and CPSC glazing standards.
3M Window Films provide additional security and:
- shatter-resistant protection reduces injuries caused by flying glass.
- seal out most wind and water, even when glass is broken.
- deter burglary by making forced entry more difficult.
- only 3M Company’s patented film is highly resistant to penetration and tearing.
3M Window Films provide extra strength and:
- 3M Company’s patented multiple micro layers offer improved safety and security.
- are tough tear-resistant films.
- are coated with a special adhesive designed to help hold broken glass together.
- are designed for improved safety and security.
3M Window Films maintain a high level of optical clarity and:
- use micro-thin, alternating layers – laminated together to enhance tensile strength and elongation.
- patented film construction delivers superior performance over standard polyester films in blast and impact mitigation due to their ability to absorb shock.
3M Company’s Impact Protection Attachment Systems:
- improve the overall performance of 3M Security Window Film.
- combine the toughness of 3M Security Window Film with the 3M Impact Protection Adhesive or Profile.
- have been subjected to windstorms, GSA and ISO bomb blasts, flying objects and rigorous durability tests.
- meet or exceed industry standards.
- provide greater peace of mind.