Serving both the commercial and residential markets, our 3M Window Film installations include schools, libraries museums, federal and state buildings, hospitals, office complexes, restaurants and retail stores. Our window film installations in the Greater Boston area include Harvard University, MIT, State Street Bank, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Logan Airport IXIS, Suffolk Downs and Genzyme.
American Window Film, Inc., your 3M Window Film Boston MA dealer, offers 3M window film products manufactured by 3M Company, the global leader in the window film and adhesive industries. Our products include Energy Conservation, Safety and Security, UV/Fade Protection, Architectural and Designer, Night Vision, Privacy and Anti-Graffiti window films.
- conserve energy by reducing heat gain and loss through windows.
- reduce HVAC expense.
- protect fabrics and furnishings from fading without blocking your view.
- reduce up to 99% of harmful UV rays.
- prevent injury and property damage in the event of glass breakage.
- reduce glare on monitors and TV screens.
- provide increased comfort by reducing temperature imbalance.
- improve the appearance of your property.
- deliver a Return-On-Investment in short order.
- qualify for LEED® credits.
- may qualify for tax rebates.